Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Vitelogenin information
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Wed, 5 Jun 1996 18:21:24 +0000

 I am Juan Ml, student  to get a Master Science in Tropical Veterinary
 Medicine. My investigation
will be in sexual  differentiation in freshwater fish usining ELISA
assay.  If vitelogenin is present or not, in inmature fish.   But in
this moment I need start the  search of  information.

 You can send me any information for email or furthermore if you will
 be able send me any article or other type of documents, please send
 to Posgrado en Ciencias  Veterinarias Tropicales, Universidad
 Nacional. Apdo 304-3000 Heredia, Costa Rica.

If you knows others fish people that works in this or similar topics,
send me your fax or email. Please!

 Thank you for all information and your help

 Juan Ml Munoz Araya
 PCVET.