Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Re: analysis chlorophyll
From: Carlos Maia de Oliveira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 11 Jun 1996 13:28:16 -0300

Hello all,

I re-begin my extractions and I let the filter containing the
chlorophylls, 24h in acetone 90 (10 ml), without lux and in cold.
The extract was white and I used Lorenzen and Trichromatics methods
to obtains chloro a, pheopigments, and chloro b and c.
By Lorenzen, I have 1,092 mg/m3 chloro a and 1,178 mg/m3 of pheop.
By Jeffrey (1975) I have 1,9 mg/m3 chloro A; O,81 chloro B and
14,01 chloro C.
Can anyone say me where's the problem?

Carlos Maia de Oliveira