Help for GAELIC-L Archives

GAELIC-L Archives

Subject: Re: in memory of the children of Dunblane
From: Craig Cockburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 19 May 1996 10:14:28 +0100

Ann an sgriobhainn , sgriobh Alex Breed <[log in to unmask]>
>This has nothing at all to do with the Gaelic languages, but the
>coincidence was too striking to refrain from noting: I found
>Gerald's message on e-mail just after we returned home from a
>concert of renaissance vocal music of Britain.  One of the pieces

Tha fios mu dheidhinn Du\n Bhla\thainn (sa Bheurla) aig na duilleagan
WWW agam http://www.smo.uhi.ac.uk/~craig/dunblane.html

Craig (bho Du\n Bla\thainn)

--
Craig Cockburn ("coburn"), Du\n E/ideann, Alba. (Edinburgh, Scotland)
http://www.smo.uhi.ac.uk/~craig/