Help for AFRIK-IT Archives

AFRIK-IT Archives

AFRIK-IT@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

AFRIK-IT Home

AFRIK-IT  May 1996

AFRIK-IT May 1996

Re: Internet influence on rural development

Darren Bolden <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 13 May 1996 10:37:04 -0400

On May 13,  9:56am, Iain Walker wrote:
> Subject: Re: Internet influence on rural development
> On Sat, 11 May 1996, Darren Bolden wrote:
>
> > The last message I posted mentioned a thread titled, 'Computers in Africa,'
> > which is from the DEVEL-L discussion group. This thread is discussing the
pros
> > and cons of the exportation of "outdated" computer equipment to Africa. If
> > anyone would like to follow the discussion, you can access the archive via
> > Internet at http://www.ljextra.com/mailinglists/wwwdevel-l/index.html.
>
> The group itself sounds like it might be of interest to members of this
> list.  Could you post subscription details?
>
> Iain Walker
>
> Dept. of Anthropology
> University of Sydney

>-- End of excerpt from Iain Walker

I believe you subscribe by sending an e-mail to [log in to unmask] and

                 SUB DEVEL-L yourname

in the body of the mail. If this doesn't work, contact [log in to unmask]

Below is a response sent to DEVEL-L subscribers.