Help for EXOPCOM Archives

EXOPCOM Archives

EXOPCOM@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

EXOPCOM Home

EXOPCOM  April 1996

EXOPCOM April 1996

Re: ISWorld: Kudos for New Faculty Directory!

bives <[log in to unmask]>

bives <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Apr 1996 20:42:02 +0000

How about if we try to win this next year!!!

-- Blake

>From: "Chetan Sankar" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Date:          Tue, 23 Apr 1996 09:21:03 CST
>Subject:       Re: ISWorld: Kudos for New Faculty Directory!
>
>Blake:
>
>I checked the faculty directory and have to agree that it is a great
>improvement.  I even updated my entry!!!
>
>With your level of involvement in creating the electronic version on
>the MIS field, you may want to apply for the GII awards.
>The information could be found in
>http://www.gii-awards.com
>
>The deadline is May 1st and I believe it would be great if the MISQ
>and IS World electronic versions get chosen for the award.  If it is
>too late for this year, you can think of applying for next year.
>

>Chetan S. Sankar, 334 844-6504, Auburn University

* Blake Ives                [log in to unmask]        410C Fincher Building *
* 214-768-4108 (Work)       214-768-4099 (Fax)          Edwin L. Cox School *
*                                                                       SMU *
*          Blake: http://www.cox.smu.edu/mis/blake.html    Dallas, TX 75275 *
*    ISWorld Net: http://www.isworld.org/isworld.html                   USA *
*                 http://www.dis.unimelb.edu.au/isworld.html      AUSTRALIA *
*                 http://http://smagal.ucd.ie/isworld.html          IRELAND *
*   ECOMM Course: http://www.cox.smu.edu/isworld/ecourse/home.html          *
* MISQ Discovery: http://www.misq.org/discovery/home.html                   *
 Mac'84 + 11 Years of MS Reverse engineering = "Bill's a Genius" = whazatt?