Subject: Re: Typographic Tradeshows
From: Don Hosek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 11 Mar 1996 18:40:06 PST

On Sat, 09 Mar 1996 22:22:58 -0500 you wrote:

>I don't know if this has been banned from the list, but I'd like to know
>where to find a list of Typographic Tradeshows that I might sneak into.
>(As a graphic artist, not just some schmoe off the street...)

As soon as I get information, I'm trying to get things up on the Serif
web site. The most proximate conference is in Toronto in April
(http://www.quixote.com/serif/toronto96.html). I have some preliminary
information about a one day conference in NY in November and even less
information about ATypI in Germany in September (that was in fact, all
the information I have about ATypI).

-dh

--
Don Hosek                          [log in to unmask]
909-621-1291                       fax: 909-625-1342