Subject: Re: School Essay
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Fri, 8 Mar 1996 19:42:04 +3

> Hi. I'm new to this list and I'm in great need of help. This is my last
> year in school (graphic design)
> and all student must write an extensive essay about a subject, and I chose
> typography, which ofcourse I love but I don't have any resources to go
> after. Good type books costs too much for me so I hope theres
> some site on the net with the same content. Anyone got any good idea?
There's an Italian designer named Aldo Novarese, about whom a lot has
been posted on this list in the last 3 months. If someone on the
list has copies of the stuff, and can send it to you, you'd be
streets ahead of the game... Unfortunately, I didn't keep 'em myself.
But there's always the archives.
      Because of the impropriety of entertaining guests of the opposite sex
      in your room, it is suggested that the lobby be used for this purpose.
     French wine sales were down 15% world-wide from protests over The Bomb