Subject: Re: Phone numbers
From: Lynda Godfrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 7 Mar 1996 22:49:11 +0800

Where I live, Perth Australia, we only have 8 digit no's but I
agree with you. many people have in fact taken to the habit of
putting the international number, 10 no's, as it shows local, national
and international codes (if you know how to read them:-)
eg: +61 9 356 7890
And looks much cleaner without the perenthesis.
Lynda Godfrey