HTML-WG February 1996

STYLE and the Tables Draft

Terry Allen <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Feb 1996 06:29:22 PST

Eric had asked if it was okay to move Tables to last call, and
I'd replied privately that it was okay with me - I'd taken a
quick grep and failed to find STYLE, so thought it had been
removed as it should be.  I find today, though, that I was
wrong, it's still there.

It has to go.  We can't advance on Tables with this irrelevant
and controversial item in the draft.  Please remove and roll another
draft.

Regards,

--
Terry Allen  ([log in to unmask]), Online Books Editor, Songline Studios
              affiliated with O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.