Help for GAELIC-L Archives

GAELIC-L Archives

Subject: Fili/ocht na h-E/ireann
From: Richard D Ashkettle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 14 Feb 1996 11:23:47 -0500

        <BE>
Excuse my use of English, but I wanted everyone to understand this message.

        I have started a WWW page for Poetry of Ireland.  This will be
poetry in the NATIVE TONGUE.  Translations will be provided as I find the
time.  Poems will be added on the same basis.
        Anyone wishing to submit a poem, IT IS ENCOURAGED.  The only
demands  I make are
1) NO COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL...I don't want to rip anyone off.
2) It must be "as Gaeilge", if you wish to provide translations, it's
your choice.
3) I will accept origional poetry, or OUT OF COPYRIGHT poems.  I am
particularly interested in gathering as much as I can here.

http://www.pitt.edu/~rdast1/fili.html

(Not much there now, give me some time, or help out)

        Also, the Conradh na Gaeilge, Craobh Bhaile Phitt, has it's own
Web page (finally).  If you plan on being in the vicinity of Pittsburgh
any time, check this out.  I'll try to get links set up to tell all
that's happening in the Irish community here.

        http://www.pitt.edu/~rdast1/gaelic.html

Risteard