Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Job opportunity
From: "Valentino M. Kaya" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 1 Feb 1996 08:37:03 -0500

Dear Recruiter,

I graduated as well as on April 28, 1995 with a Ph.D.in Food Science and
Technology, option: Environmental Sciences, i.e. Biological Wastewater
Treatment Using Microalgal Cells Immobilized on Screens, at Laval
University in Quebec City (Canada). I am searching for a suitable career
in Environmental Sciences, particularly  in the use of microorganisms
(unicellular algal cells) to treat polluted water. I have a potential to
develop the use of algae biomass as health food, pharmaceutical
ingredients or cosmetics; the utilization of algae for the extraction of
variety of natural products as well as polyunsaturated lipids, enzymes,
antioxidants or dyes.

I am organized and detail-oriented, work well under pressure and deadline,
enjoy working with a variety of people (I am a black man), and have a
great attitude. I am looking for a creative, challenging, growth-oriented
position and like the opportunity to learn more about my job. I am willing
to relocate.

Thank you for consideration.

Valentino M. Kaya, Ph.D
Food science and technology department