Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Re: epc1
From: "Ana I. Neto" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 8 Feb 1996 10:56:16 GMT

Dear Michael Melkonian,
In the information about the EPC 1 it is mentioned that we should send a
deposit for accomodation with our registration. However nothing is said
about how much should we sent. My question is: Is that up with each one or
there are a minimum we sholud sent?
Regards,   Ana
Ana Isabel Neto
Departamento de Biologia, Universidade dos Acores
9500 Ponta Delgada, Acores, Portugal
Phone: + 351 96 65 31 55, Fax: + 351 96 65 34 55
E-mail: [log in to unmask],