Help for HTML-WG Archives

HTML-WG Archives

Subject: i18n draft (was Re: International chars in HTML files-(LONG))
From: Francois Yergeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 18 Jan 1996 18:31:55 -0500

>From: Larry Masinter <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 08:20:56 PST
>I thought we were waiting for a revision of the I18N draft to account
>for the fact that it seems to have been written against a previous
>draft version of what became the HTML RFC.
>Am I mis-remembering the status?

This is right.  The DTD needs an update to become based on RFC 1866,
and a few other small changes need to be incorporated in the text
(comments since the November version).  I'm striving to find time to
do it Real Soon Now.

François Yergeau <[log in to unmask]>
Alis Technologies inc., Montréal
Tél: +1 (514) 747-2547