Help for HTML-WG Archives

HTML-WG Archives

Subject: Re: Do we have a rough consensus on html/style?
From: "Keith M. Corbett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 31 Jan 1996 19:16:18 -0500

At 05:51 PM 1/31/96 -0500, Dave Raggett wrote:

>Do we have a rough consensus for draft-ietf-html-style-01.txt yet?

I would feel much more comfortable with this proposal if it did not make
reference to CSS in so many places, including four examples of CSS code.  If
the proposal is neutral wrt style language, why do you need concrete examples?

There is no mention of DSSSL itself (except for one example of a LINK to an
external application/dsssl style sheet).

If you must refer to the WD on CSS, why not the DSSSL standard?

/kmc