Help for HTML-WG Archives

HTML-WG Archives

Subject: Re: Initial review of draft-ietf-html-relrev-00.txt
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Tue, 23 Jan 96 13:21:05 EST

Dan, many thanks for your comments.

Murray and I are a little busy & distracted right now, but we will try
and respond to these (and the other comments on this I-D) as soon as we can.
It will probably take a couple of weeks, I'm afraid.

Briefly....
* I think that references to HyTime and Dexter are not a bad idea; the paper
  has to decide for itself :-) whether it is meant to be a specification or
  a discussion document; for the latter, such references are certainly
  needed, and for the former I think they are not a bad idea, but it must
  be clear if this ever goes onto the standards track that they are in no
  way normative, of course!

* On action, style, etc., we have tried in this draft to be inclusive, and
  I think if there are any things that are contentions -- as there will be --
  that they should be dropped.

* Thanks for the reminder about giving REL and REV multiple values.

Lee