Subject: Re: Pandora's Box
From: "Thomas G. Mungall III" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 8 Dec 1995 13:33:45 -0600

Hey! Folks! I didn't want to get people so stirred up on this subject!
But you know I would love to see just WHAT would happen if you all were
locked in a room for a few hours!:) The Passion for the respective
religions is so great! I think that passion and interest in one's life is
good. The energy over this subject FAR outweighs the other subjects on
the list except the Clinton thread and Scottish indep. thread! True?
Tom Mungall <[log in to unmask]>