Subject: Re: Celtic Literature
From: "Richard A. Holmes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 18 Dec 1995 15:37:41 -0800

Hi all,
For many of you this will be "old hat", but I would be interested in
recommendations for English translations of the Ta/in
and the Mabinogion.  Ones with annotations as to some of the non-familiar
phrases and words would be most helpful, since I'm not well schooled in
such, but I love the stories.  I want these to be faithful to the
"originals" as well.
Other suggestions for myths, tales, and sagas would be appreciated too.
Richard.  ([log in to unmask])