Help for HTML-WG Archives

HTML-WG Archives

Subject: Re: draft-ietf-html-style-00.txt
From: lilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 7 Dec 95 12:18:21 EST

Dan said:

> Evidence with IMG attributes (width, height, align, hspace, vspace)
> shows that folks _like_ inline style markup. Of course not everything
> folks like is good for them, but I think that fighting this one is
> fighting a losing battle for no good reason.

Not sure you can draw that conclusion. It shows people want formatting
control. It does not show that they want it inline, because they have
had no other option up to now.

Anyway (for those in other time zones) I have to go now, so see you
all tomorrow.

--
Chris Lilley, Technical Author and JISC representative to W3C
|       Manchester and North HPC Training & Education Centre        |