Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Hello from a new comer
From: Ng Seok Min <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 19 Dec 1995 11:51:23 +0800

Hello, everybody,
I am a new comer to this area.  I am a Master student in University of
Malaya, Malaysia.  My project of research is " Molecular Taxonomic
Studies on selected Sargassum species (Phaeophyta)".  Anybody interested
in this topic please reply to me.

Thank you very much and hope to hear from you soon.

Bye!

From,
Ng Seok Min