Fri, 10 Nov 95 12:24:10 EST

    Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 18:07:38 +0100
    From: Hakon Lie <[log in to unmask]>

    Users will never get to see a style sheet unless their browser support
    them. We don't have to convince the users, we have to convince the
    browser vendors. I am under the impression that a STYLE attribute is
    important for them.

Well, this particular vendor of HTML viewing technology (the core engine
from which browsers are made) opposes this strongly.  Of course I'll support
it if my customers (browser & HTML UA builders) really want it, but at
the same time I'll try to discourage them from wanting it if at all possible.

Regards,
Glenn