HTML-WG@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

HTML-WG Home

HTML-WG  November 1995

HTML-WG November 1995

Tables are in Last Call

"Eric W. Sink" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 7 Nov 95 15:34:33 EST

Just a reminder that draft-ietf-html-tables-03.txt is in Last Call.
Now is the time to review this draft carefully.  We'll make sure we
have rough consensus before we go forward with an IESG vote on this
document.

I agree that the introduction of STYLE attributes seems an
inappropriate change at this time.  We don't have our story straight
on style sheets yet.

It doesn't appear to me that we can get any kind of consensus on the
draft with STYLE in it, so a version 04 will probably be necessary.
Let's try to avoid an 05 so that we can proceed to IESG vote soon.

Eric W. Sink
[log in to unmask]         http://www.spyglass.com/~eric/