Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Succession on marine benthos
From: Alberto Santolaria De Castro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 29 Nov 1995 15:16:23 +0000

Hi Everybody !
I am working in a subject about succession on Marine benthic
Seaweeds. I`d would like to meet with people who know about
it. I`m very interested to find people who are now working in
succession on marine Ecosystem. In order to establish a comunication-way

Greetings from the Basque Contry Coast(North-East of Spain)

My Adress is:
Name: ALBERTO SANTOLARIA DE CASTRO
Universidad del Pais Vasco Facultad de Ciencias
Laboratorio de Botanica Ap. 644 Leioa
48080 BILBAO ESPANA (SPAIN)
Fax. 94 464 85 00
E-mail: [log in to unmask]