Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: grazing
From: "Gianni P. Felicini" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 7 Nov 1995 04:50:53 +0100

Dear colleagues phycologists, marine biologists & ecologists
I have in aquarium 9 living specimens of a phycophagous mollusc which sucks
siphonocladalean giant-cells. They have been collected from a population of
Valonia utricularis.
They are 'naked Gasteropoda' (NOT Nudibranchia), surely Opistobranchia,
Elysioidea. I wish to know at least the genus. Does someone suggest me an
illustrated book (possibly with determination key) about this subject?
Moreover, if you have a zoologist colleague with experience (and interest)
about this Gast. group, please, .....my address is below.
Many thanks in advance for help.
Regards

                                                 Gianni

(Excuse me if my English is not good)
Gianni P. Felicini  [log in to unmask]
Istituto Botanico, Universita' (Campus) - 70125 BARI, Italy
FAX: +39 080 5442162 & 080 5442155