Subject: Re: celtic identities
From: "Douglas D. Blackley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 22 Oct 1995 22:02:46 -0400

Bridgit and Angela:

As we are - in fact - all related to one another the fact that a portion of
the human history may be unknown doesn't negate it's importance to those who
would try and 'discover' it again.  So, some use terminology that the more
'learned' - or experienced - may find limiting or misguided.  We are all
searching for our past, I believe, so that we may eventually discover how
closely related we all are!

Thanks for a stimulating topic for discussion.

Douglas