Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Re: tunes in your head
From: me myself I <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 31 Jul 1995 13:28:20 PDT

I've had "tunes in my head" lots of times - some Irish, some not. For example, Si beag & si Mhor or Fanny
Power or Knockeen Free are wandering about there most of the time. Interesting thing is that I "hear" them on
different instruments. Knockeen Free is on a G tin whistle, Si Beag is on guitar. This if altogether eclisped
by the intensity with which I sometime get bits of Jimi Hendrix' second album (even though I abjure all
recreational pharmaceuticals). Apparently at time I also start to hum the tunes....

Offers of serious professional help have already been made...

Sean O'hAongusa
Name: John Hennessy
E-mail: [log in to unmask] (me myself I)