Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Re: Two Questions.... -Reply
From: Christina Dowling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 10 Aug 1995 17:50:00 -0500

** Reply Requested When Convenient **

Thanks Beverly....

You are absolutely correct.  That is wear I learned it from - but I no
longer have the lyrics.  If they are in the liner notes...could I trouble you to
send them to me.  You can send them by fax if that is easier...time is of
the essence...

That is if my soar throat clears up by then.....  :-)

Christina