Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Who has the Joyce Collection
From: Ken Laberteaux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 4 Aug 1995 09:53:14 -0500

I'm looking for the (English) words to a song found in what appears to be
a collection by Joyce.  Specifically, I'm looking for

Brigid O'Malley    G  3/4  Conn MS         n 305  Joyce Collection

If anyone has this collection (or knows the song otherwise) and could
forward me the words, I would be very appreciative.  Thanks.

|/ |) |  Ken Laberteaux                [log in to unmask]
|\ |  |_ 219 258 6414 (wk)             219 258 6446 (fax)
Tellabs Research Center                Mishawaka, Indiana