Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD Family album

GABOL Dave <[log in to unmask]>

Irish Traditional Music List <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 Aug 1995 16:39:25 +0100

I was wondering .... a while back someone asked what had happened to
the IRTRAD family album. Then later I asked the same question. Both
times no reply.

So I will ask again .... does anyone know if the album was ever
produced and distributed? What was it like? And can you remember which
of the list members was collating/producing it? I recall it was one of
our more regular contributers but can't think whom.

Thanks,

Dave.