Help for HTML-WG Archives

HTML-WG Archives

Subject: Re: Comments on tables draft
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Mon, 7 Aug 95 14:43:43 EDT

Eric,

Given the very considerable discussion that the whole issue of table
design received at the IETF meeting in Danvers, I could not help but
take your recent comments as disingenuous.  I do not understand how
you could, in good faith, suddenly raise the questions that you raised
if you have actually been tracking this issue and were aware of the
Danvers discussions in April, Dave's several posts on the revised
model, his report on that model at the April WWW meeting in Darmstadt,
and his report on the same model at the W3C Advisory meeting in May.
However, nothing would make me happier than to find that I have made
an error in this.  If I mistook your intentions, I sincerely
apologize.

Jon

Jon Bosak, Novell Corporate Publishing Services            [log in to unmask]
2180 Fortune Drive, San Jose, CA  95131                Fax: 408 577 5020
A sponsor of the Davenport Group      (ftp://ftp.ora.com/pub/davenport/)
   The Library is a sphere whose consummate center is any hexagon, and
   whose circumference is inaccessible.  -- Jorge Luis Borges