Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: (Fwd) Patent on cladistic analysis
From: HANS SLUIMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 4 Aug 1995 11:18:57 BST

To all Molecular Phycologists:
The following has been posted on bionet.molbio.evolution. I felt that
it would be of interest to everybody with an interest in systematics,
which is why I am posting it here.
Please reply to the various authors of the post, not to me. Apologies
to those who have already received a copy of this from elsewhere.
Hans Sluiman