Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Re: chitosan

Sun, 13 Aug 1995 19:47:17 -0400

Dear Friend:
We are interested to hear from anyone in the aquaculture net who can supply
us with names of interested parties in the Atlantic Maritimes of Canada who
can supply scallop seed stock "Plactopecten magellanicus" 1mm - 5mm in size
will be acceptable.. We seek approximately 500,000 + seeds the first year
and 1M+ in 1996.
Please send your information via E-mail to my AOL address.
Thank you in advance.