Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: oxygen electrodes
From: LYNDA POOLE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 5 Jul 1995 17:06:49 +0100

Dear Phycologists,
I am wishing to purchase an oxygen electrode and an having trouble
finding a suitable supplier.  The problem is that it must be a macro-
electrode (i.e. aprox. 1 cm in diameter) with a range of 0-500% of
saturation.  I would be extremely grateful if anyone knows of
suppliers, to date only 0-200% electrodes are known to be available.
Yours with thanks in advance,
Lynda Poole
Department of Biological Sciences
University of Dundee