Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Re: Stonehill Irish Festival
From: Seamus Keleher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 7 Jun 1995 10:50:00 EDT

  Bob Harwood asked:
> I haven't heard any mention of the annual (since 91)
> Stonehill College Irish Festival in Easton MA (USA).  It is
> being held this weekend.  Does anyone have any info on this?
> I have gone before (saw the Cheiftains) and it was a good
> take although there has not been much press this year.
> Comments, criticisms, etc?

Yes its on this year as it has been since 1991, Comhaltas will have
their tent this year again, the lineup seemed to contain more singers
or non-trad Irish music, for trad(?)groups Goats Don't Shave and
Reeltime will be there, trad musicians: Paddy Keenan and Sean Potts(Sr)
It is this weekend!
Thats all I can remember..    Seamus