Subject: regarding Celts and Picts
From: Jessica Lynn White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 28 Jun 1995 20:08:57 -0500

I got rejected on my first posting, so I will try this one again!
I am a studetns, so bear with me, but I am yet unversed as to the
difference between Celts and Picts. I had thought that the latter were a
branch of the former. What references are used to support the thought
that Picts and Celts are different? I am not trying to argue with
anything, just trying to, I guess the bast way to say it is, catch up
with the rest who already know the answer!
Feel free to reply off the list, since most already know the difference,
and I don't want to waste space in anyone's inbox!
Jessica White
Wash. U., STL