Subject: Re: Celtic "invasions" and Picts
From: Jessica Lynn White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 28 Jun 1995 20:01:51 -0500

Feel free to reply to this off the list because you all probably know the
distiction already, but, I am new to the Celtic history thing, and have
not yet figured out the difference between Celts and Picts, if there is
one. I had thought Picts were a branch of the Celts. What recent evidence
do you look at to get that point?
Thanks!
Jessica