Help for HTML-WG Archives

HTML-WG Archives

Re: HTML 2.0 LAST CALL: Hyperlinking, Forms, Elements

"Daniel W. Connolly" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 Jun 95 02:29:35 EDT

In message <[log in to unmask]>, Jon_Bo
[log in to unmask] writes:

>You seemed to be suggesting earlier that you were thinking of filling
>in the gaps in 2.1. But there really isn't going to be any clean,
>modular way to do that.

Hmmm... Mr. Lilley's proposal seems to be a counterexample. Add an
introduction, some headers and footers, a few transitional paragraphs,
and submit it as an internet draft. While you're at it, stick in
an interesting idea for HTML 2.1.

But just hold off this discussion for a week or so while I get closure
on 2.0. Please?

Dan