Help for GAELIC-L Archives

GAELIC-L Archives

Subject: Irish Classes Everywhere! (almost....)
From: "John T. McCranie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 2 Jun 1995 10:10:38 PDT

Dia dhaoibh!

Fainic!  Be/arla thi/os....

Those interested in learning Irish should check out
_An Teanga Mharthanach_, a bilingual newsletter from
New Jersey.  The nice folks at ATM have let me put their
list of Irish Classes in the US, Germany, Britain, and
Canada on my web page.  You can find it by pointing your
browser to http://futon.sfsu.edu/~jtm and following the
links to _Gaelic Languages Info_ and then _Organizations_.

Anyone who doesn't have access to a WWW browser can get
the info by mail by sending the message
    SEND http://futon.sfsu.edu/~jtm
to [log in to unmask], and then following the links by
mail.   (Send the message HELP to agora for more info on
WWW by mail.)

Sla/n go fo/ill,

-jtm

p.s.  Word is that Beginning Irish classes will be coming
to New College of SF soon.  Stay tuned for details.

--
John T. McCranie, Comp. Sci. and Linguistics Grad Student,
Manager, CSc Dept. Computer Labs