Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Coralline WWW page
From: Derek Keats <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 14 Jun 1995 12:04:36 GMT+0200

To all who have experimented with my coralline algal WWW page.

I apologise that it has been unreliable for the past few weeks. My
PC had a bad cache ram chip. The WWW page has now been moved
to a dedicated server, which is still available using the same URL
(HTTP://192.102.9.90/CLINES.HTM) until further notice.

I would like to thank those of you who tried it out and reported
problems. Your reports have helped greatly in solving some of
the problems.

Another announcement will be made concerning this WWW database
in due course.

Thank you,
**********************************
Prof. Derek Keats