Help for AFRIK-IT Archives

AFRIK-IT Archives

Subject: Re: ONLINE FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
From: "Julian E. Kunnie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 27 Jun 1995 12:47:05 EDT

Dear Mukiri,

Thanks for your news items.  I am Director of African Studies at Kalamazoo
College in Kalamazoo, Michigan.  I am interested in finding out about
funding sources especially in areas of facuty, curricular, and student
development areas.  Please send me any information that you may have.

Thanks again.

Julian Kunnie; [log in to unmask]