Subject: Re: long but important
From: "E.B.Duismann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 17 May 1995 13:15:03 +0100

In my opinion this long reprint of the Russian article did not intend
to imply that neo-pagans could be linked with neo-nazis.  What it did
say, however,was that supposedly intelligent and reasonable academics
condone and utilise fascism and ant-semitism if it fits their spiteful
means.  What makes the whole thing even worse is the fact that an open
discussion within the Moscow institution has apparently
been supressed and therefore this reprint was sent in the first place.
Personally I don't think that there should be a place for
anit-semites, racists etc. anywhere but especially not within
the academic community; those who openly condone or even preach
these "ideologies" should be brandished.

Ekki