Subject: Re: Famine
From: Michael M T Wean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 3 May 1995 22:23:55 -1000

I know, I know...It's just that people sharing Conrad's general views
toward colonization here in Hawai'i pose a very real threat to the continued
survival of the Hawai'ian culture, language etc...It's all very immediate
and emotional here for those of us who care.  Anyway, I'll do my best to
remember which Listserve I'm on, how many people are actually getting the
messages, etc...

Mimihi hou
(apologies again)

Mike