Help for HTML-WG Archives

HTML-WG Archives

Subject: Re: WG Citation Attribution - a Plea!
From: Peter Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 16 May 95 03:59:26 EDT

David - Morris <[log in to unmask]> writes

> Folks, I have noticed a recent trend to clip comments from a post,
> sometimes even nested comments, with no attribution.

Having just done this to a response of yours...sorry :-)

Serves me right for using dumbass Sun mailtool for a change...

BTW is there any way we can change the list headers to make sense,
so that hitting R sends comments back to the list, not to the author?
No other list I'm on does this.