Re: Stuff

"Slaine Maoilcholuim MacCholuim." <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 30 May 1995 21:32:04 +0100

Not onli am I annoyed at the attitude of Simon and his reasonless insults
but he is actually incorrect himself....if he doesn't understand what
hurly is nor the gammon then I ask who is the ignorant gob-shite here?
All I was striving to point out was that whilst if we are good at soccer
it doesn't matter how long ago our Irish connection is...otherwise its
pog mo thon! Cant you see that Irelnad's biggest export is Irishmen after
Guinness...the Celts need to stick together, its alright for you, you
aren't branded a thick paddy bastard in the country you live yet refused
citizenship of the country you are branded with!
Get your facts straight mr. Gael before you start slating ....!