Subject: Celtic
From: Michael Hokana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 19 May 1995 11:39:00 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
   ----- Unsent message follows -----
Date: Fri, 19 May 1995 10:05:25 -0400 (EDT)
From: Michael Hokana <[log in to unmask]>
To: "CELTIC-L - The Celtic Culture List." <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Multiple recipients of list CELTIC-L <[log in to unmask]>
No, I don't think that Pagans, Druids, etc. have the monopoly on defining
what is Celtic and what is Celtic culture. I prefer the beauty of the
Celtic Cross as a perfect example of a Celtic love for beauty and skillful
artwork combined with the hope and promise of the Christian religion.
Another wonderful example is the book of Kells (sp?).
Warmest regards,