Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: NZ desmids
From: Susan Carty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 22 May 1995 10:51:02 -0400

There were several requests for the full informations about the three
volumes of New Zealand desmids; here are the titles:

Croasdale, H. & Flint, E. A. 1986 Flora of New Zealand.  Freshwater Algae,
Chlorophyta, Desmids with ecological comments on their habitats. Volume I.
V. R. Ward, Govt Printer, Wellington, NZ
Croasdale, H. & Flint, E. A. 1988 Flora of New Zealand.  Freshwater Algae,
Chlorophyta, Desmids with ecological comments on their   habitats. Volume
II. Actinotaenium, Cosmarium, Cosmocladium,    Spinocosmarium, Xanthidium.
Botany Division, D.S.I.R.  Christchurch, NZ
Croasdale, H.,  Flint, E. A., & Racine, M. M.  1994  Flora of New  Zealand.
 Freshwater Algae, Chlorophyta, Desmids with ecological comments on their
habitats. Volume III. Staurodesmus, Staurastrum and the Filamentous
desmids.          Manaaki Whenua Press, Lincoln, NZ

All three may be ordered from:
Manaaki Whenua Landcare Research
P.O. Box 40
Lincoln 8152, New Zealand

Telephone +64 3 325 6700
FAX +64 3 325 2127

Vol I and II were $52.22, vol III $60.00 and $30.00 shipping.

Susan Carty, Chair
Department of Biology
Heidelberg College
Tiffin, OH 44883