Subject: Re: Messages?
From: Sarah Joyal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 5 Apr 1995 08:55:32 -0400

Hello, Risteard!
A kindred spirit--you tried to resubscribe, too, didn't you? Needless to say,
I have not gotten any Celtic-L messages for two weeks or more, either. If
this gets through to you, let me know. If I don't hear from you in a day or
so, I'll post through AOL to you.
Do you suppose there is some sort of huge party going on in Ireland and we
weren't invited? :-(
(Or maybe they all got stuck in an Otherworldy fairy dimension, and will pop
back into Cyberspace in 20 years or so)
Cheers,
Sarah ([log in to unmask])