From: Edwin van Geelen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 19 Apr 1995 18:35:26 +1

Whenever I try to signoff the celtic-l mailing list I get this response:

> signoff celtic-l

You are not subscribed to the  CELTIC-L list under the address your message
came from  ([log in to unmask]). You are being  mailed some additional
information with a few hints on getting your subscription cancelled. Please
read these instructions before trying anything else.

This is of course right: my e-mail address is not [log in to unmask],
but [log in to unmask] This is the only one I use, but somehow the
server thinks I use the former. So I can't unsubscribe...

Bye, Edwin
LOOK AT IT THIS WAY. THE WALL CAN'T BE THERE.
                        OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN'T BE WALKING THROUGH IT.
----------- Edwin van Geelen, [log in to unmask] --------------