Subject: Re: The Ulster Cycle
From: katharine goray moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 20 Apr 1995 09:40:51 -0500

I am also interested in hearing about the Ulster cycle and about Jungian
interpretations.  Is there a way to share papers with each other on this
list without overburdening each others mail. I know I'd really appreciate
others input, I'm writing some very beginning stuff on Irish Art.   Thanks,
K. Goray