Subject: answer to HELLO
From: NAME <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 8 Apr 1995 16:45:33 -0700

Hello Jared. I am also new to the list. Not a pagan. More interested in Celtic
Christianity. Still just beginning to learn. If anyone out there can recommend
some really good reading - introduction to celtic christianity, please let me
know.
  Glad to hear you enjoy Loreena McKennit's music. If you ever have a chance to
go to one of her concerts, go. It's magical.
  Irene in British Columbia