Irish Language. . .

Sea/n Fogarty <[log in to unmask]>

CELTIC-L - The Celtic Culture List.

Thu, 30 Mar 1995 08:26:06 -0600

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what is the best book to
look at to learn Irish (considering I've not the opportunity to
learn it from a speaker)? What I am hoping for is a book that
is thorough, and might also include common phrases and mention
older but archaic words. Better yet, is there a listing of
books with descriptions and/or rankings that I could find on
the 'net? Thanx in advance. . .

-=> Sir, I bear a rhyme excelling
-=> In mystic force and magic spelling
-=> Celestral spirits elucidate
-=> All my own striving can't relate

{If anyone knows where this is from, please tell me.}
  ,
Sean Fogarty of Brandon, Manitoba, Canada (soon to be Calgary).